• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Online Ski Gear & Info Sources

geargrrl

Angel Diva
This was originally posted in 2006. I think a sticky with categories is a great idea. From the looks of it, it needs some work both in organization and updating. No, I'm not volunteering.

COchick

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So I was sitting here... freezing to death, when I thought "Man... I need a radiant heat jacket. Just a big bubble of warmth." On a whim, I did a google search and lo and behold, it really exists. I don't know why I'm surprised, with the heated gloves and boots and such that are out on the market. I wonder how well it works? It's actually a good price and not totally ugly! Ha! I didn't do any further searching to see what the variety of options would be on similar technology.

Has anyone tried anything like this? As a perpetually cold-natured person, I have to admit there's some appeal!

https://www.thewarmingstore.com/gerbing-womens-core-heat-puffer-jacket.html

Jilly

Staff member
I have Thermic boot heaters and the mitts. Would not have been able to ski this season without them. I'm leary on coats as I've seen a lot of the construction guys in them. They say they aren't that good. Wondering though about the one from Columbia.

vtgal7thgen

Certified Ski Diva
www.theclymb.com has great deals on gear too- closeouts. Haven't seen it posted here yet- they're not just ski/winter gear but I've seen and purchased great prices on googles, boots, coats/pants/baselayer, etc.

westcoast21

Certified Ski Diva
Where do I find this SAC site everyone is talking about ?? Thanks for help! Looking for reasonably priced ski pants that aren't going to make me look and feel entirely like the Michelin man TIA

PollySid

Diva in Training
Thank you for this list. Looks like skiersoutlet is out of biz. Web domain “for sale”

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly