• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

On women's skis

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Generally the Alchemist is twice the price.
I owned the Yvette 112 Pure back when the carbon version was called Pure instead of Alchemist. I really liked that ski but I think I like the Zelda 106 better, but then I'm finding myself liking narrower skis in general.
That makes two of us.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Interesting, DPS is thinking that the Yvette 112 and Yvette 100 could be someone's 2-ski quiver. Got a eBlast about the Wailer and Yvette today. Both use the RP design.

"The RP chassis started with the first Wailer 112 RP design that incorporated generous tip/tail rocker and taper, RP originally stood for “Resort Powder”, and the legend began. Its shape opens doors and makes truly versatile powder planing accessible to many. The RP’s core shaping equation: 55% rocker merged with a 15m sidecut means natural, intuitive skiing.

Together, the Wailer/Yvette 112 RP and new Wailer/Yvette 100 RP combine to make the ultimate quiver – 100 RPs for everyday all-mountain use, and 112 RPs for deeper and softer snow."

melchap

Certified Ski Diva
I haven't seen much talk about length in womens skis. I would love to find womens skis in 177 to 181. Occasionally I see this but not that much.

I usually end up on 167 to 172. Which is ok but sometimes that feels too short.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna