• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

omg, got to ride along with a groomer

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you so much for sharing all of these details, did you take notes or just remember all of that?! I'm so fascinated, it's really cool to now think about the hows and whys of how a groom is for the start of the morning! Looks like an experienced groomer is worth their weight in gold!

I just remembered it, but I did sort of assemble a list of questions that I hoped would get answered in advance. Didn't write it down or anything, but I'd given it plenty of thought. I was thrilled when the groomer told me that it would be great if I asked questions.

Littlesonique

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This could be a new Profit maker for resorts!!! I normally stare out the window at Night watching them do their thing. Ill have to ask my ski
Instructor about that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna