• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Norway

alicie

Angel Diva
Went to Hovden in Norway the last week in June.

Didn't really do much but I thought I'd share a few pictures.

image.jpg
Taken on the drive up.

image.jpg
Also on the drive up. It's a 7m high snow drift at the end of June and we weren't too high only around 1000-1200m.
image.jpg
View from a walk we went on.

image.jpg image.jpg
Went up to a dam, view of and from the dam.image.jpg
image.jpg
On the way back we went to lysebotn, which is at the very end on lysefjord.
image.jpg
And that was taken in the road to lysebotn.

So beautiful....................

NZfarmgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow I'd heard that our glacial Fiords in New Zealand looked just like Norway but didn't realise how much. If I didn't know, I'd swear The second last pic was NZ. Norway is on my travel list as my husband and I both have ancestry from there

Magnatude

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, that 2nd last pic could be Milford Sound! We don't generally get that much snow in summer though ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly