• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Northeast FaceShield Project needs your help

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
As you may already know, a group of skiers from the Northeast have been busy making and distributing face shields throughout the northeast. Some have made the holders with 3D printers. Some get them sterilized, boxed, and ready for distribution. Some deliver the finished product to the hospitals, nursing homes, ambulance companies, and other medical facilities all over the northeast.

Missyski, TheSkiDiva herself, SnowflakeADK, and I are the ones I know from TheSkiDiva.com who are currently working on this project. Sorry if I have inadvertently left you out. Raise your hand and tell us who you are.

Personally, I have driven over 1200 miles in CT, MA, RI, and NY to get these to our heroes on the front lines.

A video has been posted showing our work.

We could use your help. Our fund raising project is about $5000 short. If each SkiDiva sent in just $1 to our GoFundMe page, we would be over the top on our fundraising goals. Can you help us out in the final days of the project?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/nefaceshieldorg

And as always, if this is against forum policy, please delete the fundraising request.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna