• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Nordica Speedmachine - looking for reviews.

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you don't have wider feet you may want to check out the ProMachine. The Speed Machine is Nordica's medium last- 100 vs 98mm.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
I have the speedmachine 85 W. They took me from never ever skier to black diamonds over 2 seasons. I am very happy with them, but I am not a lifelong expert skier.

Covie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just bought a pair of speedmachine 115 boots. The feel like a dream and were the easiest stiff flex boots to take off which was my top concern. I agree they seem fairly flexible compared to other brands hence the flex I ended up with. Can’t wait to try them!

Sandrinjo

Certified Ski Diva
If you don't have wider feet you may want to check out the ProMachine. The Speed Machine is Nordica's medium last- 100 vs 98mm.
I second this... a while ago a booth fitter pushed me into getting 102mm last as i have wider feet... hated them. Now ski 97mm last and love them! So don’t be afraid to try some narrow boots.

Covie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You know this is such an interesting point! You need to try different sizes in each width too since the last varies by size just like turning radius of skis at different lengths (98mm and 100mm are @ size 26) . I spent all day trying on narrow 24s until I tried a medium width 23 and bingo it was perfect. Turns out the last size ends up being the same as the narrow boot because it’s a smaller sole length.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly