• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Nordica Santa Ana 100 and Salomon Z10 Ti Combination?

Gryphoak

Diva in Training
Hi ladies,

I'm new here and enjoyed reading your posts about gear. I ended up demoing and falling in love with the Santa Anas last week based on your recommendations. I bought the 153 length in 100 width at Big Sky. I have a set of unmounted Salomon Z10 Ti bindings with 100mm brake that I want to have put on but before I do, was wondering if this is a good combo? I would love to hear from those that have this or suggestions for better bindings are also welcome!

I wanted a lightweight set as I travel across North America to ski but found my Blizzard BP 88/Marker Squire combo too light and soft for what I like to do. Hence I went with the double metal sheets in the Santa Ana!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I have the salomon z10 ti on two pairs of skis. I am petite and lightweight and they are a great binding for my black crows Camox birdies.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the Santa Anas! I have the 93's in the 161 and absolutely love them! And while I don't have the Z10's on those skis (I went with the Tyrolia Attack 13's), I have them on two other pair, and never had a problem.

Welcome to the forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna