• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Nordica Olympia Conquer

C

CMCM

I saw the new Nordica Conquers today in a ski shop. From photos they didn't look that special, and in fact, looking at web photos they look rather ugly, but in person they are gorgeous and really unique looking. Drool, drool, drool!! :becky:

I don't usually like women's ski designs at all (hate the K2s this year..ugh!) and the skis I like looks-wise are virtually always men's or unisex skis. But these Conquers are really striking and I can see I'll be obsessed with testing them this year....not for the looks, mind you, but because of the fantastic ratings on them this year. They really sound like a ski I want to try out. I was interested in the Conquer last year too, but never got to demo. Does anyone have the Conquer, or has anyone tried it out?

Jilly

Staff member
You definately need to demo them. I kinda wished I taken them to A Basin last spring.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I've tried them and think they're a great ski. If you get a chance to demo them, do it!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
I've tried them and think they're a great ski. If you get a chance to demo them, do it!

If I ever get to a demo this season, they are on my list, too. I've seen them and read about them, and they piqued my interest (though I DO NOT need new skis!!!!)

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
When did NEED become an issue in this group?????:carrot:

Jilly

Staff member
Vanho - are you going to the Vermont Diva day? I'll bring mine, if I get there!

LadyLes

Certified Ski Diva
I picked up last year's Conquers at the end of the season after much demoing the past couple of seasons. I love them! They're a very solid and versatile ski. Hope you get a chance to try them out!:ski2:

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I have 2 pairs of the blue and green Conquers, maybe 2 or 3 years old, but I believe they are the same ski except for graphics. They are a great ski!

Efka

Certified Ski Diva
I picked up last year's Conquers at the end of the season after much demoing the past couple of seasons. I love them! They're a very solid and versatile ski. Hope you get a chance to try them out!:ski2:

Same here.
Definitely demo, though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna