• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Women's Snow Pants Brand - Kickstarter

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK, nice to hear about the length, as I'm also 5'9". Did you get your normal size?
I normally get a long; I'm actually more intermediate; a 32" inseam flaps around my ankles and a 34" drags on the floor. I could have also been wearing too-short ski pants for years and not realised. I'll do a comparison with my normal pants and see if there's a major difference; to be fair I haven't actually put my others on for two years (thanks, Covid) and might have forgotten how long they are too.

That's literally the only thing that I noticed that gave me a pause for thought, otherwise I'm actually thrilled with the thought and practicality that's in them.

Jenny

Angel Diva
I normally get a long; I'm actually more intermediate; a 32" inseam flaps around my ankles and a 34" drags on the floor. I could have also been wearing too-short ski pants for years and not realised. I'll do a comparison with my normal pants and see if there's a major difference; to be fair I haven't actually put my others on for two years (thanks, Covid) and might have forgotten how long they are too.

That's literally the only thing that I noticed that gave me a pause for thought, otherwise I'm actually thrilled with the thought and practicality that's in them.
We sound very similarly sized - can’t remember if these are numbered sizes or S/M/L,did you get your normal size around?

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We sound very similarly sized - can’t remember if these are numbered sizes or S/M/L,did you get your normal size around?
They come in dress sizes, I'm a pretty standard US10 (actually on the uncomfortable end at the moment) and I bought that size, fits great. The brand gives pretty comprehensive instructions as to which bits to measure as the waist is really adjustable; it's the hips and thighs you base it on.

mitsiktity

Certified Ski Diva
Hey Jenny.

There are a large array of measurements on the website for you - and the pants tend to run just a little large, so if you're looking at sizing and are in between, highly recommend sizing down.

knolan12

Angel Diva
Hi Divas!!

I finally got to wear my Nobody's Princess pants this week. I skied in them three days in a row and I loved them. I have a long torso and short legs and there was no low rise issues, they were flexible, and there's so many pockets that I was losing things cuz I couldn't remember where I put them haha I'm at the top size of the range and they were so comfortable. They fit great overall and I'm so glad I have them!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Been meaning to say something about my Nobody's Princess pants. Used them in very cold weather at Wolf Creek in December. Really liked them. Love all the pockets and the strap to keep the back of the pants from dragging when not in ski boots.

Still have times when I prefer shell pants. When it's cold, Nobody's Princess pants are what I'll been using for quite a while.

mitsiktity

Certified Ski Diva
Just a little shameless update....

Today we launched the new range for W23..... Introducing two additional colours!

The Zali pants got an addition leg length - SHORT! 27" inseam. Shorter rise, better petite proportions. Double front hooks, stronger front zip, stonger pop studs..... microfibre pockets. AND, added a size to each end of the range so now stock from US2 to US20.

ANNNNND!

A new SHAPE! Mila!

They are made for a rectangle or apple body shape - larger waist, narrower hips and legs. Same deal, 3 leg lengths, 4 colours, US2-US20.

Also - have released an limited edition pant - it's an iridescent snow gum pattern, of which only 50 will be produced if we hit the target!

I know there has been a lot of talk, so thought I'd just update!

Attachments

• Mega_Menu_Pants.png
    Mega_Menu_Pants.png
    402.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Product_Holo2.png
    Product_Holo2.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 13

xxs_skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just a little shameless update....

Today we launched the new range for W23..... Introducing two additional colours!

The Zali pants got an addition leg length - SHORT! 27" inseam. Shorter rise, better petite proportions. Double front hooks, stronger front zip, stonger pop studs..... microfibre pockets. AND, added a size to each end of the range so now stock from US2 to US20.

ANNNNND!

A new SHAPE! Mila!

They are made for a rectangle or apple body shape - larger waist, narrower hips and legs. Same deal, 3 leg lengths, 4 colours, US2-US20.

Also - have released an limited edition pant - it's an iridescent snow gum pattern, of which only 50 will be produced if we hit the target!

I know there has been a lot of talk, so thought I'd just update!
I love all the measurements you have in the size chart! Pants are such a fitting issue for me. I'm petite (about 5'0), but a larger waist and smaller hips, would you recommend the Mila or Zali? What kind of insulation are you using for the pants, is it Primaloft?

marzNC

Angel Diva
I love all the measurements you have in the size chart! Pants are such a fitting issue for me. I'm petite (about 5'0), but a larger waist and smaller hips, would you recommend the Mila or Zali? What kind of insulation are you using for the pants, is it Primaloft?
I'm your height, 110 pounds. Have been using the Zali Regular this season, which was the only option available during the Kickstarter. Got a smaller size because I don't like loose pants in general. The waist just fit. Now that the Mali has come out, and comes in Short, I just ordered a Mali in one size larger so that the waist will be more generous but the hips and thighs will be the same as the Zali I have.

Whatever material is being used, these pants are much warmer than other insulated pants I've had.

mitsiktity

Certified Ski Diva
The specific name of the insulation escapes me - the terms like 'primaloft' are just different names given to the same thing - like how the gortex technology also goes by other names.

But there is 40g of insulation in the front of the leg, and 60g in the rear of the leg. They are certainly a warm pant - and with the vents, I can still wear them on spring days without the need for any additional layers.

Sorry it's probably not the answer you're looking for - but I'll have to go find out the specific name!

marzNC

Angel Diva
In case anyone is interested in the original Zali pants from 2022, apparently they are on sale while supplies last.

The 2023 pants will be shipping soon. Presumably the idea is to get them to people in time for the 2023 season in Australia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna