• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Toy - New Sport

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Dirt Bike.

So I'm going today to pick up my newest toy - a 2007 KTM 250 XCF.

Here's a pic::love:

250_XCF_W_1.jpg

Luckily I have (some) riding experience...but not much, at all. I have lots of friends who ride and I've ALWAYS wanted a bike, so here goes!!

Wish me luck and few (if any) injuries! I figure i've got about 2 months of riding before the snow starts piling up!!

Consuela

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sweet bike! Love the color, too!

Hope you are picking up lot's of safety gear to go with it. :becky:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can not show this to my husband. He'll leave me for you and I'll never see him again.

He bought me a dirt bike when we got married but I never really got into it. HE has a quiver of dirtbikes and still races enduros.

Have some Diva's on Dirt Fun!

shnu

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
fantastic brand!!! :thumbsup:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I showed this thread to my husband and his (single)friend John.
My husband wants a divorce and would love it if you'd make room in your life for him. His friend john said it wouldn't take much for him to sell his farm and move to Aspen. He's an avid skier and (coskigirl, katy, and pinto can attest to the fact that he's a decent skier)
Here he is in a recent enduro race
n830505017_3606177_9494.jpg

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Well...:p I am SINGLE again!! lol.

It's funny, the guys at the KTM shop were like "So, does your boyfriend ride?"

To which I responded: "What boyfriend?"

And I was excited to see another Diva there looking to purchase a very similar bike. We exchanged numbers - probably not the typical day at the KTM dealer in Carbondale.

stef

Certified Ski Diva
Cool bike. My H wants to upgrade me from my Honda 100, to a 125 with an electric start. I sat on his KTM 250 and it's too tall for me and way too heavy in the event I would have to pick it up. Which with the way I ride I would definately have to do.

Lori_K

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nice bike, skigrl27-- I'm sure you'll love it! Also check into www.ktmtalk.com for all things KTM. (I am LoriKTM on that and several other forums).

My hubby and I also have a quiver of motorcycles to go along with our quiver of skis. On some weekends we manage to ski and ride! :eyebrows:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cool. I've never ridden a dirt bike, but started on a 250 street bike before moving up to a Honda 500. Have fun, but be careful.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna