• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

NEW Ski Carrying Device!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
As an aside, for those commenting about arthritis, I know this sounds wacky and I have no rationale for why it should work, but I have multiple family members who swear by their gin-soaked raisins. According to my mom, it takes about 2 weeks to notice a change, and she was just on the verge of chalking it up to an old wives' tale when her fingers started not locking up as much...

https://www.seattletimes.com/life/w...s-an-old-gin-and-raisin-remedy-for-arthritis/

https://www.verywellhealth.com/can-gin-soaked-raisins-help-arthritis-189147

Forget the raisins! It looks like it’s the juniper berries in the gin. So just drink gin! Skip the raisins! :clap:

newboots

Angel Diva
Forget the raisins! It looks like it’s the juniper berries in the gin. So just drink gin! Skip the raisins! :clap:

I read another opinion that it could be the sulphur in the raisins. If so, you could use other dried fruit!

In any case, I’m ready.

AF521E0C-CC1C-40AD-BD78-C121E7AB852A.jpeg

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Back to our regularly scheduled thread, the company has recommended that you purchase the wider version for skis over 100 underfoot.

newboots

Angel Diva
I have no idea. But we always have fun doing it.

Lots of fun!

But there’s a mystery, too. @skibum4ever ’s rainbow-toed socks have disappeared and some unassuming slippers have appeared in their place. Is there a sock thief on the loose? Divas should demand an investigation!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Stevie has been a big help as I walk to the Keystone Gondola each day. Tomorrow he is hanging out in my sleeve and going to the Basin.

IMG_20210328_194350711.jpg

MagicForest

Certified Ski Diva
That device is pretty cool. My solution is to drive to the drop off area, drop off all our skis and poles, go park, and then pick up all our gear once we get through the parking lot. I hate carrying it.

newboots

Angel Diva
Hello, @MagicForest ! So happy to have you here!

How did you enjoy booting up in the car? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, it will be better (we hope) this year.
:welcome:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna