• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Mitts but no Wrist Leash

Grapefruit19

Diva in Training
I just bought a beautiful new pair of Leki mittens which are part of the Leki Trigger S pole system (and, thus, bought new poles!). I just realized the mittens don't have a wrist leash on them which I'm not sure I can live without. I noticed they do have small loops on the inner cuffs so maybe I can attach ones from another pair of gloves. Haven't tried yet but wondering if anyone has run into the same problem and has a workaround?

slyfox4

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have Armada wrist leashes that I put on my BD Sparks and I also put them on my Armada Carmel Windstoppers. I LOVE them...I'm not sure how people don't use them!

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
You can also do this for super cheap by buying big stretchy hairbands from the pharmacy and looping them through anywhere on your glove that works, and then making a loop on the other side that's roughly the size of your wrist. I did it on my mittens and it works great.
Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 11.41.08 AM.png

Jilly

Staff member
I've always taken the leashes off any gloves that I get. There usually is a loop and snap hook to hooked the pair together. I think that might be what you are describing.

SarahXC

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have found on amazon usb drive bracelets (I think that is what they called them) that have worked great and I think a 10 pack was less then $10 so now every pair of gloves/mittens that needed one is set and no changing them from one pair to another.

SarahXC

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looked in my amazon orders to find the actual name: “12 pcs Nylon Lanyards for USB Flash Drive Cell Phone Keys iPod Mp3 Mp4 ID Card Badge Strap and Other Small Electronic Devices (12 Pack)”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly