• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Mexico Ski Resort issued Mandatory Evacuation Order?

Jilly

Staff member
Sarasota...July 15 to 25. International Dragon Boat Federation Club Crew World Championships.

floridakeysskibum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sarasota...July 15 to 25. International Dragon Boat Federation Club Crew World Championships.
Mike’s weather page is a local guy obsessed with weather. Log on to see what’s expected. He’s not a professional, just a normal dude. Yes expect afternoon thunderstorms on a daily basis in July. Temps in low 90’s with heat index much higher. A gulf breeze will feel good, but as my brother ( who lives in northern Michigan) says I live in a fish bowl :smile: . The keys are usually cooler in the summertime vs the mainland due to easterly winds over the ocean …but it’s still hot and steamy

Jilly

Staff member
Some of my team mates are doing HOT yoga to get ready.. I'm just living without air conditioning too often...+36C in Tampa the last week of April, got us an idea of what to expect.

Anyways...back to the fire....any updates.? We had a violent storm roll through my cottage area yesterday afternoon. It's a holiday weekend in Canada. Trees down, no power, no phone, no internet. With no power, I have no water...so I decided to come home. Latest expectation on power restoration is Tuesday..

marzNC

Angel Diva
Sounds like the worst is over for Sipapu. The fire is at 40% containment as of May 25 after some help from Mother Nature. There was not only some rain, but also some snow. Some people are being allowed to return to their homes. Going to be a long time before all the firefighters get to go home though.

May 25, 2022

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly