• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New John Irving Novel "The Last Chairlift"

EdithP

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A good read - takes place in the french alps. "One by one" by Ruth Ware. Psychological thriller but there is skiing. I enjoyed it!
You will love it. I have read: it has come out in the UK already. Great reading, quite a bit of skiing and a good murder mystery . I so rarely re read crime fiction, but I did that one.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
You will love it. I have read: it has come out in the UK already. Great reading, quite a bit of skiing and a good murder mystery . I so rarely re read crime fiction, but I did that one.
Which book? I read Ruth Ware's....

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I’m about 80% through now (will finish it today) and enjoying it very much. Thank you for the recommendation!
It was fun for me as have stayed in ski chalets in Chamonix twice and in Tignes once!

MissySki

Angel Diva
It was fun for me as have stayed in ski chalets in Chamonix twice and in Tignes once!
I finished, and am disappointed that I’m done. I wanted to follow the main character farther. Haha Also would have liked if they could have drawn out more of the early portion before the avalanche to include more skiing. I really like having the skiing there. :smile:

Any other recommendations you have with skiing like this in a fictional setting?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I finished, and am disappointed that I’m done. I wanted to follow the main character farther. Haha Also would have liked if they could have drawn out more of the early portion before the avalanche to include more skiing. I really like having the skiing there. :smile:

Any other recommendations you have with skiing like this in a fictional setting?
There was one @Pequenita recommended and I read that was good. Can’t remember name

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Hot here
No skiing!

Attachments

• EB0907E6-45BF-4A51-88FA-CE4A6DEBDB5A.jpeg
    EB0907E6-45BF-4A51-88FA-CE4A6DEBDB5A.jpeg
    917.2 KB · Views: 1
  • B163AF58-1BA2-4D48-82E2-C6C8E9023B89.jpeg
    B163AF58-1BA2-4D48-82E2-C6C8E9023B89.jpeg
    814.1 KB · Views: 1

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

There was one @Pequenita recommended and I read that was good. Can’t remember name
Well, in addition to @ski diva 's Double Black and Fade to White, I've read The End of Snow by Prudy Grimes (fiction) and Snowdrift by Lisa McGonigle (memoir).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly