• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New England Ski Museum

teachski

Certified Ski Diva
I'm just getting home from a great weekend with the folks from the New England Ski Museum. It was their annual members Meeting and Banquet. This year it was held at Waterville Valley. Despite the cold, rainy weather, it was a great time. The guest of honor this year was Tom Cochran of Waterville Valley. In the past this event has been held at the Summit of Cannon Mt., but the number of people wanting to attend has increased and we no longer fit in the summit building. I have been going for the last 5 years or so.

If you are not a member of the museum I would encourage you to become one. In addition to the social gatherings at the annual meeting, Holiday Party and Spring Exhibit Opening, there is the Hannes Schneider Meister Cup Race Weekend, several Journals a year and a discount in the museum store in Franconia Notch(Bottom of the Cannon Tramway) and on line. The museum always has great displays and the people at the museum are wonderful. There is a large library of older publications, photos, etc. for research. Your $35 individual membership supports the work of the museum and the preservation of skiing and snowsport (they have recently added some snowboarding memorabilia).

It's a great organization. Please consider becoming a member!
https://www.skimuseum.org/

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna