• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New England Pass deadline is TODAY, June 15

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
E-mail received today.
"After today, passes will go off sale and will not be available to purchase while we further develop our operating plans for next winter."

https://www.sugarloaf.com/new-england-pass-promise

"New England Passes will go off sale after June 15, 2020 and will not be available to purchase through the remainder of the summer. As we work to accommodate social distancing in our operations next season, we may limit the total number of season pass available to purchase in the fall."

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
Hey MSL:

It's good to see you back on the site. I've seen other places that are doing as you described, but I see that as a good thing for those of us who've already bought. I certainly don't want to travel to VT and not be able to ski every day. Who knows what the coming year will be like! I've already given up on my Dec trip to race camp at Steamboat and our January trip to Telluride, my absolute favorite mountain. I think I'll concentrate this year on the two passes I'd already bought before all this "hit the fan", Cataloochee, NC and New England Epic passes...

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Hi, Mouse. :wave:
Like most, I've been unduly preoccupied...<sigh> Did put in order for ski diva masks, received them yesterday. Very nice! And, alas, needed.

Tough, tough times for all - unprecedented. Skiing has taken a distant back seat, but I thought this cap on pass sales was "newsworthy?" Who knows what will be - but they do have a rollover option (like Ikon).

I have immersed myself in innumerable distracting house and office projects. And now lots of yard work. Take care, stay well! MSL

MissySki

Angel Diva
I think there may have been a flurry of people trying to buy yesterday at the last minute. There were a bunch of people on social media complaining that the site wasn't allowing them to make their purchase last night before midnight. Glad I got mine a few weeks ago, now we'll just see what happens!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
We bought ours on March 9, before it all hit the fan. At that point in time, the early pass renewal/purchase deal was good for THAT week only. Um....not....
Not surprised there was an online rush yesterday, though. That was a pretty unprecedented e-mail! This is my 20th pass. Well, there's never been a pandemic, either....

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I'm waving back, @MaineSkiLady ; I just don't see that cute icon. I'd bought my two passes March 1 and March 5th.

My diva mask arrived yesterday, too, my fifth in total (two with mice from House Mouse!) .

I, too, am "unduly preoccupied" with going through all the remaining stuff from my parents' two homes, cleaning up from the tornado, usual yard tasks, swimming laps in my pool and much Red Cross work.

I really enjoy our block's socially distanced happy hours either side of my next door neighbors' driveway and the Ski Diva Happy Hours on Friday nights; These are really helpful for my mental health these days!

And so we adapt...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly