• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

new boots

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oooh! Ooooh! It's my first pair of real tall-boots! I ordered them at the Equine Affaire this November - they're custom-made - and they just arrived today. They fit PERFECTLY! I mean, they *should* since they're a custom item, but I was surprised at "how" perfectly they fit. There are definitely going to be a few small areas on my heel that will need to develop a callus, but the ankles of the boots are nice and flexible already. I can hardly wait to ride with them. I have only ever ridden in paddock boots and half-chaps, because I have Monster Calves that just do not fit into any off-the-shelf riding boot, no matter how much the maker touts their "wide" widths.

They are so shiny and black...oooooooh.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Phew! Finally the Wonder Horse will have boots at his sides that are deserving of their position! He'll be so proud of how well you're coming along in your training.

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I really hope we can make it into a show this season! I can just see us now, me in my shiny black boots and show clothes, him in his glossy red coat with braids in his mane, making a total disgrace out of ourselves as he decides that our dressage test should be a Democratic Process... :bag:

Tvan

Angel Diva
:useless:

Ante up, Serafina!

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ask, and you shall receive. Dressage dress boots, coming to us courtesy of La Mundial.

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 13

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not, maybe, the best shot. I wanted to get Mr. Serafina to take a picture of me in full tricked-out riding gear with my shiny new boots on, but his mind kept turning inexorably to Carnal Pursuits. It did not help when I told him the boots were for the HORSE. Who knew a Boy from New York City was going to have that kind of response to riding boots? Oh, wait, I don't know if I want an answer to that question....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly