• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

neoprene bum chums...

ANM

Diva in Training
where can I find neoprene bum chums or hot cheeks or bum flaps as they are called - but in Canada!

Jilly

Staff member
Believe it or not your local Ski Doo dealer. That's where I got DH's years ago.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You can find them online under Hot Buns, too.

SkiBilly

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I googled Bum Chums 'cause I too get frozen cheeks, lol, as you do. However, I could only find bondage gear...gah :confused:.

Hopefully, I'll fair much better typing in hot buns!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Check out Tognar or the Race Place....they should have them, I'd think.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I googled Bum Chums 'cause I too get frozen cheeks, lol, as you do. However, I could only find bondage gear...gah :confused:.

Hopefully, I'll fair much better typing in hot buns!
Did you find Hot Buns? Still being sold for $50 at the website here by the small company that makes them, which is in Eugene, OR. Two sizes: Small (14.5” wide X 20” long) and Large (17” wide X 23.5” long). I'm very glad I have one.

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Do you want the flap or the things that grab around your legs? In either case, I'd sit down and then measure from your waist band area to the back of your knee. Make sure you do it sitting. The reason is some of these things are plenty long if you are standing, but don't cover the full area needed to make sure that you don't get a wet bum on the chair. So, check that measurement before you order any.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna