• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Need replacement skis for westcoast

westcoastskier

Diva in Training
My skis were stolen so now I need new ones. Recommendations?

Preciously I was on 2015 salmon lumens.

I'm 5'3. Advanced level

Ski Whistler/blackcomb - mostly off piste. (Powder, moguls, trees etxt)

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@westcoastskier sorry about your loss. I'm not that familiar with your prior ski but I did look up some stats and what I found might be helpful is that the Lumens had a larger turn radius - 19 as do the new 2021 QST 99's. I find myself gravitating to skis with larger turn radius so just something to keep in mind as some skis in the mid fat range can go down to 12 depending on size. I'm sure everyone will recommend demoing.... wondering if you wanted to stay with the Salmon brand or try something completely different?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna