• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Need Canada Ski Trip Advice

IdahoSkiGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thatsagirl, your articles about Fernie and Red are great! After all of the comments from everyone I really want to go to Fernie. I think we are going to have to cast "votes" to determine which resorts are a "must go to". One of the skiers I am going with has been to Panorama and really did not care for the area; he also thought it was an intermediate hill.

Cyn, thank you for the website that will be really useful as our trip approaches.

Thatsagirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thatsagirl, your articles about Fernie and Red are great! After all of the comments from everyone I really want to go to Fernie.

Glad you found the articles helpful. :smile: We spent our honeymoon at Fernie six years ago, so it holds some special memories. We had a chance again last year to ski it for a day while we were in the region. I hope you plan to spend a couple days there, as it is quite big and there's lots to explore. If you spend one day, you'll leave realizing you didn't ski the bulk of the mountain.

Thatsagirl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna