• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

NE leaf peeping

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Vermont, at least where I live, is at absolute peak right now. I don't have any pictures, but let me put it this way: I feel sorry for anyone who isn't in Vermont right now.

And even when you live in Vermont, you get jealous of all the other parts of Vermont you're NOT seeing when your friends post pics on FB. Or the ski diva thread!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Vermont, at least where I live, is at absolute peak right now. I don't have any pictures, but let me put it this way: I feel sorry for anyone who isn't in Vermont right now.
I guess we don't know what we're missing ! Nothing like that on the CA coast.....

marzNC

Angel Diva
I guess we don't know what we're missing ! Nothing like that on the CA coast.....
New England and NY Adirondack fall colors are the best. That's based on comparing the fall colors along the Blue Ridge Parkway that runs from southern NC all the way up to northern VA. Also Poconos and Catskills. It's a matter of the mix of type of trees. Maple trees are so cool when they turn color!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
But there's nothing like the California coast (example: Big Sur) in New England. That's what I love about travel- seeing all the differences!
Have you been to Santa Cruz? It's pretty cool too ! Not the Big Sur Coast though.... the North Coast (north of San Fran) is pretty nice too. Also undeveloped. At least our coastlines are somewhat protected.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Actually as I was leaving Tahoe a few weeks ago, the Aspen trees were starting to go off. NOTHING like the photos that have been posted here though.
Gotta say where I live is a pretty special place though...............

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have you been to Santa Cruz? It's pretty cool too ! Not the Big Sur Coast though.... the North Coast (north of San Fran) is pretty nice too. Also undeveloped. At least our coastlines are somewhat protected.
I have. We spent a night there on one of our coastal trips. At this point we've gone from Mexico to the Oregon boarder as well as much of the inland area. We started working on Washington this summer.

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
Here's the view from the front of my house today. I can't believe we haven't had a frost yet.

Tennessee

Angel Diva
The Fall colors are very late here. And of course we are behind NE. Most trees still have their leaves but colors are starting to creep in. Will most likely be colorful by the weekend. Here’s what it looked like today on our hike along a USFS road beside Watauga Lake in NE Tennessee — see what I did there? On topic with NE leaf peeping but here NE is Northeastern Tennessee. We have pretty colors too — but I do believe Vermont might win the prize if it were a competition, judging by some of the pics here!982933AB-F36B-4525-A7AA-FC50EEA9C624.jpeg247F8B1E-C520-47DD-BA57-0F0A9D785248.jpeg

newboots

Angel Diva
The Fall colors are very late here. And of course we are behind NE. Most trees still have their leaves but colors are starting to creep in. Will most likely be colorful by the weekend. Here’s what it looked like today on our hike along a USFS road beside Watauga Lake in NE Tennessee — see what I did there? On topic with NE leaf peeping but here NE is Northeastern Tennessee. We have pretty colors too — but I do believe Vermont might win the prize if it were a competition, judging by some of the pics here!View attachment 16670View attachment 16671
Beautiful country!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly