• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

NE leaf peeping

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No, didn't climb Mt. Tom. This was taken from the top of Mt. Holyoke (Skinner Mountain). You can see Mt. Tom from the top though. Still good color out there, but I think I missed some of the earlier maples.
Oh! I used to live right near there, in South Hadley. Your picture makes me nostalgic!

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh! I used to live right near there, in South Hadley. Your picture makes me nostalgic!
I went to school at Mount Holyoke, so always like to go back a couple times a year--especially in the fall to enjoy all the nice color. I love driving Route 47, esp in the fall when you see the foliage, and pumpkins being sold roadside etc.

newboots

Angel Diva
I went to school at Mount Holyoke, so always like to go back a couple times a year--especially in the fall to enjoy all the nice color. I love driving Route 47, esp in the fall when you see the foliage, and pumpkins being sold roadside etc.I lived
In Northampton for years. Left about four years ago. Loved it - great place to live.

Tennessee

Angel Diva
59F5C4CA-FC55-4A14-93BD-82C9FC84E9C9.jpegOk! Finally starting to get some pretty cool color here in NE Tennessee. Working my retirement part-time job interviewing users of the Cherokee National Forest. This is my office for the day. Feeling lucky and grateful
index.php

469DEE0E-84F9-4E5A-AF0A-C6DDE9FBA6AD.jpeg

Attachments

• BCAF1B7B-4A8E-4CF2-90B5-599F5A9B6A27.jpeg
    BCAF1B7B-4A8E-4CF2-90B5-599F5A9B6A27.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 101

marzNC

Angel Diva
Drove through north central PA today on the way to Cooperstown, NY. First photo is a view of Williamsport from a scenic viewpoint on US15. Other two are near the Tioga-Hammond Lakes. There is a very fancy PA Welcome Center heading south on US15, which is more or less I-99.

PA fall colors - 1.jpegPA fall colors - 2.jpegPA fall colors - 3.jpeg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Had a fun day at the Plattekill Work Day for glading. Sun came out as the work started around 9:00. Most leaves were down already. Everyone rides a lift up. Then works on the mountain going downhill, then walks to the lodge when done.

Morning fog near Plattekill, Roxbury, NY
Plattekill fall colors - 1.jpeg

Heading up after lunch
Plattekill fall colors - 1 (1).jpeg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Stopped by Massanutten on the drive home from the Poconos yesterday. The fall colors will be at peak in the coming week. Lucked out that the sun was out when I was up on the mountain after lunch at the Thunderbird Cafe. The umbrella bar is on the big porch next to the main lodge. It was in the 70s before the cold front moved through.

Massanutten fall colors 25Oct2021 - 1.jpegMassanutten fall colors 25Oct2021 - 2.jpegMassanutten fall colors 25Oct2021 - 3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly