• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: My High School Needs Your Help!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Attn: All Divas!!!!!!!!! I just need a moment of your time.

I received the following memo from my alma mater yesterday:

Thank you to everyone who has supported the school so far! We have advanced to round three: Sizziling 16! Please continue to Vote for Academy of Mt. St. Ursula in the MSG Varsity School Spirit Mania Photo Contest. We are now competing against Our Lady of Mercy Academy. If we advance in the competition we can win a brand new digital scoreboard for our gym!

Please forward this email to family and friends and encourage all to vote. You can vote every hour and the deadline is midnight on Wednesday, March 24th!

Below is the link. Then scroll down to where it says: Mt. St. Ursula and click on it to bring up a window where you can vote.

https://vnsports.com/partners/msg/bracket/default.asp?tz=0.1565319591462787

My high school is falling behind and really needs a boost from my fellow Divas! Thank you all. :grouphug:

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Anyone who has voted, you can vote again every hour.

Don't know if the Divas alone are doing it, but I'm sure you're helping. My school is still down by 10 points, but it was a lot more earlier. Please keep it up! :clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna