• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

My first pair of skis!

Pixie Perfect

Certified Ski Diva
Exciting news! Today I just bought my first pair of skis. :smile:

This winter I demoed four skis and I was happy with all pairs I tried. My dad thought I skied great with all of them. My local ski shop was having some sales to clear out last season items as they get ready for 2020 gear to come in. I went in open to get any of the skis I demoed.

When I got there they did not have the Rossignol Experience. They had the Blizzard BP 88 a size smaller than I demoed and the K2 Endless Luv one size larger than I demoed. They however had the Völkl Yumi in the same size I demoed!

As a result I’m now the proud owner of the 2019 Völkl Yumi in 147.:yahoo:

I’m getting them mounted with Look NX 11 bindings (I wanted something lightweight to make the skis easy for me to carry). I also picked up a pair of Scott ski poles! So altogether the Skis + Binding + Ski Poles cost me $650 (after taxes)! I had budgeted for $800 but everything was 20-30% off already marked down prices.

Pixie Perfect

Certified Ski Diva
Yay! I bet you can't wait to ski them! Congratulations.
I am so ready! I also snagged a great groupon deal last month on discounted ski bus trips for 2019-2020. Overall I‘m excited to forgo rentals and I hope this helps my confidence on steep blues more. :smile:

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations!! New skis are so exciting :smile: great work getting them on sale too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna