• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Multi-resort passes for 2022-23: Ikon, Epic, Indy etc.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I'm still waffling. Had a Dexascan last Friday but don't have results yet. I called my PCP today and begged her to review and post my results.. It's 7 pm so I guess I will have to decide without knowing.

I can buy a pass today and defer it to the following season if necessary. Or...I can wait for the results and pay an extra $100 (or $150 if I lose the renewal discount - not sure!) And even with decent results I may not be strong enough to ski next winter, though I am working hard on therapy. Or I can just give up on the next ski season!!! You know how I feel about that!

I guess I have a few hours to decide...

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Is anyone buying the iKon injury insurance?

I think I answered my question about waffling. I'm going to buy a pass tonight.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Well, I let the Ikon deadline go by. Can't decide what to do, not likely to be able to make either Diva East or Diva West, since the end of the month is in the middle of the week (and missing those next season will kill me, especially Taos), and I'm just grumpy about having to decide anything this early (as I am every year), so inertia set in. If we do renew, it's only a $50 discount I'm missing out on. And there's the chance we'll be travelling overseas next fall, so I guess I can save my money for that, and ski more locally. But it's boring here in Michigan, so we'll see.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Well, I let the Ikon deadline go by. Can't decide what to do, not likely to be able to make either Diva East or Diva West, since the end of the month is in the middle of the week (and missing those next season will kill me, especially Taos), and I'm just grumpy about having to decide anything this early (as I am every year), so inertia set in. If we do renew, it's only a $50 discount I'm missing out on. And there's the chance we'll be travelling overseas next fall, so I guess I can save my money for that, and ski more locally. But it's boring here in Michigan, so we'll see.

I have heard unconfirmed rumors that the price of the Ikon pass may not have gone up today. Checking out and signing up for Affirm last night took me 45 minutes. Apparently the web sites were slammed.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I have heard unconfirmed rumors that the price of the Ikon pass may not have gone up today. Checking out and signing up for Affirm last night took me 45 minutes. Apparently the web sites were slammed.
The April 22 deadline was for the renewal discounts.

Pre-pandemic, the price for Ikon passes went up in mid-April for the first two seasons Ikon existed. The shutdown of the ski industry in March 2020 changed the situation. Could be that there won't be a price increase for Ikon until the fall.

Ttm207

Angel Diva
@teppaz No, not NYC, but I recently moved from Boston to Bergen Co, NJ. In my search it looked like at least one NYC club has bus trips that depart from Manhattan with a second stop on Rte 17 on its way to VT.

@teppaz and @Ttm207 - Where do you ski?
The last couple of seasons mostly at Okemo (have been doing a 1/2 share in Ludlow) and a day or two at Hunter, but now that I have Ikon, also plan to ski Kton/Pico and Windham, possibly Stratton. Maybe we can coordinate some trips next season!

yogiskier

Angel Diva
The last couple of seasons mostly at Okemo (have been doing a 1/2 share in Ludlow) and a day or two at Hunter, but now that I have Ikon, also plan to ski Kton/Pico and Windham, possibly Stratton. Maybe we can coordinate some trips next season!
Yes, that would be fun!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Since I don't live in any of the regions where an Epic pass would make sense as a "season pass" for a local mountain, the number of options has been confusing to try to understand from a curiosity standpoint. Found this summary of all Epic options that makes the "local" options clearer. The history of Epic as a pass for people who ski Colorado or Tahoe is pretty obvious. The website is for Australians interested in help setting up ski vacations to other continents. I've come across several ski travel websites that are outlets for buying an Epic pass.

Last updated April 23, 2022

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
We renewed our Ikon passes for next season, and I just bought our season passes for Middlebury Snow Bowl. We'll be moving in the autumn, so I think we're pretty well set for ski season.
Nice! I think I might have access to the Snow Bowl through Unlikely Riders. I heard it was quiet even on a powder day, which is awesome. Would love to check it out with you next season.

marzNC

Angel Diva
The prices for Ikon passes went up after the April 22 deadline for the renewal discount. For adults, now $1179 Full Ikon, $1069 Ikon Base Plus, $869 Base, $449 4-day Session. Base Plus is the only way to get 5 days at Partners such as Alta (as Alta/Snowbird combo), Aspen/Snowmass, and Jackson Hole.

Ikon prices are likely to go up again in the fall, usually in mid-October.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Nice! I think I might have access to the Snow Bowl through Unlikely Riders. I heard it was quiet even on a powder day, which is awesome. Would love to check it out with you next season.
Absolutely!! It’s a date!

marzNC

Angel Diva
The deadline for the lowest price for the Mountain Collective Pass (MCP) and bonus day at one pre-selection resort must be fast approaching. Might be before Memorial Day weekend. The price has gone up $20 in the past.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 8.52.13 PM.png

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Ski Cooper released its 2022-23 partner list this week, unveiling 11 new partners and 59 total. The terms mirror last year’s: passholders will receive three days at each partner resort. Only Diamond Peak (which offers four free days) and Brundage have blackouts. Passholders at these partner resorts receive, in turn, three no-blackout days at Ski Cooper. Six 2021-22 partners, including the three Vail resorts, dropped out of the coalition. The mountain will release prices in early June.

The new partners are Bear Creek, Blue Knob, and Mount Pleasant of Edinboro in Pennsylvania; Beech Mountain, North Carolina; Saddleback, Maine; Whitecap Mountains, Wisconsin; Snowstar, Illinois; Terry Peak, South Dakota; White Pine, Wyoming; Mt. Shasta Ski Park, California; and Mt. Spokane, Washington.

Here's a complete list:

MONARCH, CO

LOVELAND, CO

SUNLIGHT, CO

POWDERHORN, CO

EAGLECREST, AK

MT SPOKANE, WA NEW!

MT ASHLAND, OR

MT SHASTA SKI PARK, CA NEW!

SNOW VALLEY, CA

MT BALDY, CA

DIAMOND PEAK, NV* (4 DAYS)

LEE CANYON, NV

BRUNDAGE, ID*

BOGUS BASIN, ID*

PEBBLE CREEK, ID

SOLDIER MOUNTAIN, ID

GREAT DIVIDE, MT

CHERRY PEAK, UT

EAGLE POINT, UT

SLEEPING GIANT, WY

SNOW KING, WY*

SNOWY RANGE, WY

WHITE PINE, WY NEW!

ANGEL FIRE, NM

RED RIVER, NM

SKI APACHE, NM

TERRY PEAK, SD NEW!

SEVEN OAKS, IA

SNOWSTAR, IL NEW!

BUCK HILL, MN

SPIRIT MOUNTAIN, MN

MONT DU LAC, WI

WHITECAP MOUNTAINS, WI NEW!

NORDIC MOUNTAIN, WI

LITTLE SWITZERLAND, WI

THE ROCK SNOW PARK, WI

MONT RIPLEY, MI

BIG POWDERHORN, MI

BIG SNOW RESORTS, MI – INDIANHEAD/BLACKJACK*

PINE MOUNTAIN, MI

MARQUETTE MOUNTAIN, MI NEW!

CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN, MI

SADDLEBACK, ME NEW!

LOST VALLEY, ME

MCINTYRE SKI AREA, NH

BLACK MOUNTAIN, NH

WHALEBACK MOUNTAIN, NH

DARTMOUTH SKIWAY, NH

GREEK PEAK, NY*

PLATTEKILL, NY*

YAWGOO VALLEY, RI

TUSSEY MOUNTAIN, PA

BLUE KNOB, PA NEW!

BEAR CREEK, PA NEW!

SHAWNEE MOUNTAIN, PA NEW!

BEECH MOUNTAIN, NC NEW!

MASELLA, SPAIN NEW!

marzNC

Angel Diva
The Indy Pass has moved on to the second set of prices, which will be good until Sept. 13. The increases were $10-20. Indy+ has no blackout dates. The Indy Switch that provided a $20 discount for people who also have Epic/Ikon/MCP is no longer available.

Indy Pass 22-23 Summer Prices Good Through September 13, 2022

Indy Base Pass - Adult $299, Kids (12-and-under) $139
Indy Base AddOn Pass - Adult $199, Kids $99 (partner and allied resort season passholders only)

Indy+ Pass - Adult $399, Kids $189 (no blackouts)
Indy+ AddOn Pass - Adult $309, Kids $149

Indy Cross Country (XC) Pass - Adult $69, Kids $29 (no blackouts)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna