• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Mt Tremblant Dec 29 - Jan 2

Ttm207

Angel Diva
Heading to Tremblant for the first time from the 29th through the 2nd. Do any Divas have recommendations for navigating the holiday crowds? I realize it will be packed no matter what, but any lifts or trails that might be a bit better? Any other tips? Me: solid intermediate skier. Thanks in advance!

Jilly

Staff member
North side first thing. If you have first tracks with your accommodation use it!! If we don't get any snow soon.....just bring ice skates. No, but make sure your skis are tuned!! It was pretty well scraped off by lunch today and it wasn't that crowded!!

Jilly

Staff member
A little advice....stay off the Versant Soleil. Not worth the trip back up.

Jilly

Staff member
Not sure the Official count, but there was only 1 run today down the Versant.

They are blowing snow everywhere. It's definitely cold enough!! Snow in the forecast later this week.

QCskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If the Versant Edge is opened when you go I recommend visiting that part of the mountain. In my experience it doesn't get as crowded there and there is fun skiing to be had there. When it's crowded I like to ski halfway down the mountain to either the Lowell Thomas chair (North side) or the TGV chair (South side). The gondola usually has the worst lines so it is best to avoid that. There is snow in the forecast for the 31st so cross your fingers that they're right about that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna