• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Mountain Collective Pass: Plans/Meet-Ups

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, it's weather after all, so no guarantees, but fair-weather skiers like my BF like the late spring conditions. The longer days are glorious.

Update: who doesn't like bluebird days?

Last edited:

kc.sydney

Certified Ski Diva
First year with the MC....NYC based skier. Have pretty much based our ski season around the pass. Husband is expert (will try anything that won't "kill" him) I am "adventurous intermediate"... Hence a large chunk of our ski days are spent apart.

We had 4 days at Banff (two at Sunshine and two at Lake Louise) followed by two phenomenal days at Revelstoke over the Christmas and New Year period. Scariest moments of the trip would be the poma at LL and tackling Roger's Pass in a snowstorm.

Short last minute solo trip to Alta next week. Leave Wednesday 18th and back Sunday 22nd.

Taos the first week of February - Fly out Thursday 2nd Feb and back Monday night (overnight flight). $178 direct on Jetblue! JFK to Albuquerque.... Wish I had known about the ski week prior to booking this trip - maybe next year!

Will squeeze in our two Stowe days (and a free Sugarbush day) the weekend of 11/12/13 Feb.

Seven days in Whistler first week of March.

Hoping to squeeze in another Alta long weekend early April and maybe a spring trip to Mammoth mid April.

I have a flexible job and a very understanding boss :smile:

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wanted to let those of you following this thread that I'm planning a trip to Mammoth March 17-20th and always looking for ladies to ski with.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good to know about SLC...I need to expand my horizons!

I love flying into SLC to ski. I went from my home of about 15 feet above sea level to skiing at almost 12K feet above in seven hours, including time to get the rental car and drive to a friend's house! And love the $11.20 cost after using points on SWA and that they take my skis and boots as 'one' bag!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Abbi my sentiments too.. Love SLC and SW Points.. I'm going to Taos this Monday via SW and MCPass :-)

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Abbi my sentiments too.. Love SLC and SW Points.. I'm going to Taos this Monday via SW and MCPass :-)

I just got the 'you know you CAN come ski and stay again' message this weekend! Now to find out good dates and plan around respective lives! And figure out how to break window ticket price a little for a short-ish trip.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly