• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

MOTHER OF GOD IT'S HOT!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It’s a beautiful evening on the Tvan deck tonight. Bit of a breeze, shimmery sun on the water peeking through the trees, glass of wine. Beautiful! Finally!
View attachment 9148

Lovely! Still hot and humid in RI. Waiting for the promised drop in heat and humidity overnight before trying to race my boat tomorrow! Enjoy the relief!

Tvan

Angel Diva
My cousin in Cali posted something similar...ugh.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Good God! :eek:

I don't care if it IS a dry heat. That's just too damn hot.

Jilly

Staff member
I just love being at the cottage tonight. It's getting cool enough to start thinking about long sleeves!!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Although the heat and humidity have FINALLY broken, I booked a trip to Park City for next February! Should be cooler by then!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
East winds and fog starting to come in. Temps dropped 20 degrees in the last hour. Welcome to the central coast in California!

newboots

Angel Diva
It’s 58* F. now, but I put the down comforter on the bed and I’m hot! Happy it’s going to be beautiful for my birthday tomorrow!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
41 at my house this morning!! YEAH!! This is more like it. I"ve been melting showing houses especially since most lake houses don't have AC.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @newboots !! Have a great day in your new house, with new grand-baby and DH! I hope the fun and joy you have lasts all year!

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
48*F at my house overnight. I haven't slept so well in weeks.

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
East winds and fog starting to come in. Temps dropped 20 degrees in the last hour. Welcome to the central coast in California!

Oh, you know what, you just reminded me that I hadn't told you that I've work that regularly takes me to your neck of the woods now. I am still getting my bearings, and so it's a little stressful to try to weave in non-work-related appointments, but I'll be in Watsonville, for instance, in the early fall...

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Oh, you know what, you just reminded me that I hadn't told you that I've work that regularly takes me to your neck of the woods now. I am still getting my bearings, and so it's a little stressful to try to weave in non-work-related appointments, but I'll be in Watsonville, for instance, in the early fall...
Ah we should get together if you have time.... lmk

Tvan

Angel Diva
It’s a spectacular day here. I can’t bear to be inside. Just hit two buckets of balls at the driving range, had sushi for lunch on the deck, and I’m about to sink into a good book on my steamer chair on the porch. If all of summer was like this, I would love summer.

Ps. We are working on a 1000piece jigsaw puzzle of Stratton and I am itching to ski. So there’s that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna