• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Mont Tremblant- trip planning advice

Lmk92

Angel Diva
No, not at all. The Lodge is lovely. They have a pool and hot tub. Many of the Air Bnb's don't. Also you might have access to Le Source, which is the main pool and gym. Lots of stuff for kids there, if you get a bad ski day.

Let me know your dates, although I usually don't do March breaks. Too crowded.
Good to hear! Thanks

We arrive on March 5th (coming up from Jay Peak), and will likely depart on the 8th or 9th. I'm now skiing with adults, so they have to get back to work. I'm just not sure how many days they'll be taking off.

My ski buddies will be my son, and hopefully his friends, who will definitely NOT want to hang out with me all day, so if you're in the area, and willing to spend some time on terrain that will probably be well below your ability level, I'd love to have you push my comfort zone a bit. My son and his friends will definitely want to check out the most difficult terrain, which is too far above my comfort zone for me. :smile:

Jilly

Staff member
I think that is Quebec school break. OK, I still work, so I would likely be leaving on Sunday....but I do own the place, so maybe I can get a Monday off, :noidea:.
@SkiBam - are you still using the Tonik pass? Are you blacked out then?

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I think that is Quebec school break. OK, I still work, so I would likely be leaving on Sunday....but I do own the place, so maybe I can get a Monday off, :noidea:.
@SkiBam - are you still using the Tonik pass? Are you blacked out then?
Ugh. That figures. So be prepared for long lines?

Jilly

Staff member
Could be. Depends on the season. Some Quebecers take off to Florida...crossing my fingers for ya.
The 3rd week, Ontario break is the worst.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a friend with an Air BnB, but it's probable too big for you. 3 bedrooms. Village info should be on the Tremblant.ca site. There are many buildings NOT in the Pedestrian village. They are over on the mountain side. They will say ski-in/ski out, but they may or may not be depending on conditions.
Johansen, Deslaurier, Tour de Voyageurs, La Chouette, and Demain de la Montage are all village properties that could have Air BnB's or VRBO.
I rent in a building in the Domain de la Montagne. There are 8 units, 4 are Air BnB's.
Thank you for writing this out! So helpful. The type of information you only know if you’ve been there

Why didn't I come here before booking my stay??? I'm going in March (spring break) and am staying in a 1 bed at the Lodge de la Montagne. Should I be worried? Will I be disappointed? I booked through the resort.

Ah @Lmk92 too bad that we don’t overlap! I looked at Lodge de la Montagne too and looks nice. (PS- I was thinking of you this summer. We drove to Maine on vacation and went past Reklis brewing, on the way home decided to stop for dinner there. Such a great spot! )

Emilyelf1

Diva in Training
Not sure if this is your budget or your jam, but I have been absolutely lusting after a vacation at this place: https://hinter.com/hinterhouse. Not on mountain by any stretch, but might fit the bill for your non-skiing activities. I haven't been myself, but have a friend who went and said it was absolutely amazing. Was thinking it would be great for doing some XC days around the cabin and a few days on mountain.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not sure if this is your budget or your jam, but I have been absolutely lusting after a vacation at this place: https://hinter.com/hinterhouse. Not on mountain by any stretch, but might fit the bill for your non-skiing activities. I haven't been myself, but have a friend who went and said it was absolutely amazing. Was thinking it would be great for doing some XC days around the cabin and a few days on mountain.

Wow that place looks amazing! Not sure if it is what we want for this trip but maybe another time...

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a friend with an Air BnB, but it's probable too big for you. 3 bedrooms. Village info should be on the Tremblant.ca site. There are many buildings NOT in the Pedestrian village. They are over on the mountain side. They will say ski-in/ski out, but they may or may not be depending on conditions.
Johansen, Deslaurier, Tour de Voyageurs, La Chouette, and Demain de la Montage are all village properties that could have Air BnB's or VRBO.
I rent in a building in the Domain de la Montagne. There are 8 units, 4 are Air BnB's.
OK this is so helpful. I realized of the air B&Bs, one is in Domain de la Montagne. The other is in Les Falaises, which is mountain side (on the map it's just to the right of the Pedestrian village). The Domain de la Montagne is smaller (and 1 of the bedrooms is really a loft), but appears nicely renovated in photos, and gets good reviews.

Jilly

Staff member
Is there 1 in "La Chouette"? I have her unit bookmarked, but sure how to do it with on the tablet. Hers has a full bedroom, stand up loft with 2 beds and a separate room in the loft.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is there 1 in "La Chouette"? I have her unit bookmarked, but sure how to do it with on the tablet. Hers has a full bedroom, stand up loft with 2 beds and a separate room in the loft.

I did find it so thank you!

One last question as we are weighing all the options... do the mountainside condos have a shuttle service to the village and/or closer to the ski lifts (in the event that conditions don't lend themselves to ski in/out on that side of the village)?

Jilly

Staff member
If conditions are right you can ski out. Depending on which side of the mountain you are looking at staying at. One side will take to either the Versants Soliel or the main gondola. Over by Nansenhaus, you can get to Nansen, the beginner run to the south base. Mid winter, conditions should be good for it to be open.

Not sure about in resort shuttle. I know they run from the parking lots for sure. I think if there is no ski in-ski out there is shuttle service and maybe after the lifts close. I've never stayed up there, so don't know. We have stayed in Nansenhaus, but were able to ski in, ski out, then walk to the village. Not as much uphill to get home from Apres.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Ah @Lmk92 too bad that we don’t overlap! I looked at Lodge de la Montagne too and looks nice. (PS- I was thinking of you this summer. We drove to Maine on vacation and went past Reklis brewing, on the way home decided to stop for dinner there. Such a great spot! )
yes, too bad we won't be there at the same time!

Reklis - I loved that place! I'm not sure if I ever thanked you for making Diva East extra special for me, but I appreciated it more than you know

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
yes, too bad we won't be there at the same time!

Reklis - I loved that place! I'm not sure if I ever thanked you for making Diva East extra special for me, but I appreciated it more than you know
Likewise! It was nice to have a buddy at the same hotel. Hope to see you at Diva East!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna