• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Moment Ski end of year Sale at Evo

Sokolva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just spotted these sales on the 2023 Moment Skis at Evo for more than a hundred dollars cheaper for each ski. When I posted my Sierra review, a lot of people expressed that they've been interested in Moment skis for a while, so I thought I'd share!

Moment Sierra in 152 cm:

Moment Sierra Tour in 162 and 172 cm:

Moment Hot Mess in all lengths:

Moment Bella in 179 cm:

Moment Bella Tour in 162, 172 cm:

empogo

Certified Ski Diva
Finally pulled the trigger on last year’s Hot Mess (172) because the new top sheets just came out and I don’t like them. At all. (I think I gasped “EW!” out loud.) Got them from Moment’s value menu site; I checked with them and they said they don’t have pro deal on those since they’re already reduced. Now I just need to figure out what bindings will look prettiest with them how I’m going to justify buying those gold pivots just because they’re shiny.

I loved your review of the Sierras and was seriously considering them, but for the number of days I get in powder around here I think the Hot Mess will be a better option. (Damn are those Sierras frickin pretty though!)

Sokolva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Finally pulled the trigger on last year’s Hot Mess (172) because the new top sheets just came out and I don’t like them. At all. (I think I gasped “EW!” out loud.) Got them from Moment’s value menu site; I checked with them and they said they don’t have pro deal on those since they’re already reduced. Now I just need to figure out what bindings will look prettiest with them how I’m going to justify buying those gold pivots just because they’re shiny.

I loved your review of the Sierras and was seriously considering them, but for the number of days I get in powder around here I think the Hot Mess will be a better option. (Damn are those Sierras frickin pretty though!)
Awesome, congrats on the new skis, I would love to see a review on the Hot Messes once you get to ski them! And YES to the gold Pivots on last years graphic, that would look truly epic. My favorite color of Pivot, though I went with Raw because it matched my Sierras better. And the art has really really grown on me. The new Sierras art is pretty nice! Love almost any ski that has an illustration or hand-painted style like something out of a story or painting, and when Moment does this, it’s awesome.

I definitely agree with your decision to go for the old Hot Mess art, it was superior by far and so much more unique. I’m really not liking the Bella’s current graphic either, which looks like it was made by the same artist and, while nice, doesn’t fit the skis that well in my opinion.

If I primarily skied the East I’d have picked the Hot Mess skis in a heartbeat. I think it was a wise choice and I’m excited to see how they work for you in the sometimes boilerplate, sometimes icy conditions!

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Get the Pivots.

Ermit

Certified Ski Diva
Yes... the new Hot Mess top sheet is so not good.

And of course I love the Sierra but 100% do not need...

I'm looking forward to any reviews!

Sokolva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah… I’m gonna get the Pivots. Heh.
Good choice! Can’t wait to see pics of the entire build if you post them!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna