• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Mid-Atlantic (DC, VA, WV, MD, PA) for 2013-14

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OH had the last laugh on me. I told him I thought it would rain at Mnut. As @marzNC noted, it ended up being a great day on the upper mountain until the wind really hit. He got blown over once, but had a great time in the couple inches of powder and almost no one there.

Sounds like the blues were windblown and icy all the way down and chop mixed with occasional death cookies at the bottom, so just as well I didn't go.

@Olesya Chornoguz I so wish I could do Snowshoe, but not good timing for overnight with other things and our dog's treatments. Will live vicariously through your pics...enjoy!

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wish Timberline would decide to open next Saturday...it's a long day trip for us and but a feasible one; much closer to us than Snowshoe.

marzNC

Angel Diva
According to DCSki, Timberline had 5+ inches of powder. Sounds like it stayed cold enough for the skiing to be quite good all day. That means my friend was lucky his son insisted on the drive to WV for a final ski day for the season instead of the short drive to Mnut. He got TWO powder days in the Mid-A after March 23!

marzNC

Angel Diva
While I was flying to SLC, friends from DCSki and Durham were having a grand end-of-season ski and cook-out get together at Wintergreen. A nice write with pics from Jim Kenny on DCSki here. Quite something to have skiing in Virginia in April.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna