• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Member List?

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Since I'm still too sick to ski, and there's no snow anyway, I've been fooling around on the forum. It's fun to reread old threads (like about my surgeries) and see what I was thinking at a given point afterwards. It's also fun to review threads about people's expectations for the season, powder skis, and other topics I find interesting.

I happened to click on Members, because I enjoy seeing how people become increasingly inventive with user names as they join an existing forum. Didn't there used to be a list of all members of the forum? I only saw things like "Most Posts", "Most Likes", etc. Did I miss the list of all existing members, or are there just too many to list these days? How many members do we currently have on "theskidiva.com"?

On another topic, this has sure been a rough winter, with lack of snow and a plethora of injuries! I hope we can put it behind us and see only snowier, healthier ski seasons ahead of us! :grouphug:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I had it disabled because according to the forum software guide, a lengthy list could effect forum performance. I've enabled it for now, so we'll see what happens.

You can see how many members we have, however, if you look on the lower right of the forum home page under "Forum Statistics."

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Just had the chance to browse some of the names. It looks like a lot of people have joined, but not continued on the forum.

I wonder why; it's such a good resource with so many nice women. :grouphug:

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just had the chance to browse some of the names. It looks like a lot of people have joined, but not continued on the forum.

I wonder why; it's such a good resource with so many nice women. :grouphug:

You don't know how many people join, lurk, but don't typically post.

I joined, posted a few times, and then was inactive for a few years before becoming considerably more active. You never know.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva

I wonder why; it's such a good resource with so many nice women.
And then we get some who join, go all-out gung-ho for one ski season - and vanish forever. After garnering all kinds of accolades/support/advice/input/whatever. Pffffttt - gone. :noidea:
From time to time, I've wondered how they are - and why they split.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Or -- at-home jobs! Or no smart phone!

Or----awesome skiing friends, 99% of whom are MALE.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I think that's just the nature of a forum on the internet-- any forum. People's lives change, they get busy with things, they move on. S'okay. We're here when they want us (even in the summer, so don't go 'way!:smile:).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly