• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

March 13-14 Nor’easter- when and where is everyone going to get after it?

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
Nope, just visiting. We got the Indy Pass this year, and since VT seemed kind of dry (and super cold!) for Diva East, we put off driving out here for a month. We've never been to West Mountain, but it was on the way and @nopoleskier had friends who said it was fun, so here we are!
Cool! How do you like West? I bet the conditions were amazing today!

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
As for me, busy work week so with any luck I'll be able to ski Friday night and/or the weekend.
I made the mistake of looking at some instagram posts of local mountains... maybe I should call in sick? (JK, I can't, but tempting)

echo_VT

Angel Diva
It’s still snowing and it’s past 8 am (when it would stop according to forecast) but it didn’t snow a ton overnight. It’s just been slight. That said the forecast was revised to snow every evening! Now it’s gone and it’s just one day in the coming week. Taking a look and it will continue to snow in Stowe until 2 pm. In my town until 11 am.

School has a late start.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
I’m at okemo rn and there is a ton of snow. Happy to ski w any divas that wanna play!
We will be at JGore Friday thru Monday but not sure where or when we will ski. I think okemo friends pas is $100 each so we may go to Stratton Sunday and Kton Monday. Miss the epic pass too.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
I skied big soft fluffy bumps this afternoon at Gore on Hawkeye and Chatiemack. I don’t even know if the snow out west could possibly be nicer than what was on those trails today. Magnificent! And no lines, no crowds! And the sun was shining!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna