• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Maple sap collection starting in New England for 2021

marzNC

Angel Diva

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Vermont canceled their annual Open House weekend (but seems expected seeing how VT has done things during the pandemic) and their in person Maple Festival is also canceled this year (it's virtual).
I have done some of the open houses during the open house weekend in the past--fun to taste the maple syrups and other maple products from each farm. Sort of like wine tasting.

Jilly

Staff member
Maple in the County starts next weekend here. I have a younger friend that moved to the country to do syrup. So I usually get some!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly