• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Maine is Buried

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Pushing 4 feet now since the storm last Thursday, and more coming well into tonight. This storm is lighter snow density than last week's.
Wow.
Get here.
That is all.

elemmac

Angel Diva
Pushing 4 feet now since the storm last Thursday, and more coming well into tonight. This storm is lighter snow density than last week's.
Wow.
Get here.
That is all.

Gah! Wish I could get out on the hill today. Between taking last Friday off, taking this Friday off, and having a major project due at the end of the month I can’t swing another snow day this week....it’s KILLING me!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Snow continues, 30 hours. Totals probably past 50" at Sugarloaf. Cat skiing officially opens there on Friday a.m., 9:30, up Burnt Mountain. Another storm headed our way for next week, same day.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Holy crap...get out the snorkels!!
DS is there today, probably way back somewhere in Brackett Basin (or---was - hopefully not now, lifts closed!).
DH came home early from a contract job and headed to Sunday River.
My men....:doh:
And WHO can blame them.

Jilly

Staff member
DS is there today, probably way back somewhere in Brackett Basin (or---was - hopefully not now, lifts closed!).
DH came home early from a contract job and headed to Sunday River.
My men....:doh:
And WHO can blame them.

I'm so glad that DS is there. You don't get to see him much!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna