• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Low volume boots - options

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I feel like we almost have the same feet based on Fischer...haha! I'd love to hear how your journey goes with the boots you posted above (I'm very interested in hearing how the Dalbello DC Asolo fits. I love the ProMachines...but have been contemplating going down to 22.5 since I got them.
Did a little boot trying on this week, still looking for something better than what I have and yes @elenmac the ProMachines were a good fit in the 22.5 - if we really are the same based on the Fischer App these could defiantly work ..... I think they have a bit more width in the forefoot than my current Tecnicas which concerns me as the boot was fresh out of the box. I can "demo" a 95, they don't carry the 115 so not sure if the fit would change based on upgraded liner in the 115. Unfortunately they did not have a Dalbello Asolo in a 22.5 to try on.... Langes are not in yet and no one carries Fischer.

elemmac

Angel Diva
I can "demo" a 95, they don't carry the 115 so not sure if the fit would change based on upgraded liner in the 115. Unfortunately they did not have a Dalbello Asolo in a 22.5 to try on....
The shells should be pretty similar since they’re built off the same last. I managed to try on last years Asolo at the end of last season in a 22.5. They were TINY compared to other 22.5’s I’ve tried…super short.

Sandrinjo

Certified Ski Diva
The Nordica Promachine works for me - I am tall and have a narrow-ish forefoot and heel, thin calves, and a normal instep height.

I also have the Atomic Hawks Ultra XTD for touring. I wear both of them in 25.5; compared to the Nordica Promachine, the Atomic has more forward lean, is shorter in foot length, has a shorter cuff and is wider in the forefoot. They are both the same flex rating, but the Atomic is softer....kind of wishing I had gone up on this one, but perhaps it is me adjusting to the shorter cuff as I am tall.
Hi Lisa, i would like to ask you a question as I am currently into a atomix hawx 95 and looking into a pro machine 105.. do you think it would be a big flex jump as you said that with same flex atomic ones are softer? i am debating whether to maybe go for a 95 pro machine. The hawks gave me a huge shin bangs last year (safe 80 days on them) and I tried the speed machine and just loved how they fit (just in the shop, did not ski in them0. thanks.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Hi Lisa, i would like to ask you a question as I am currently into a atomix hawx 95 and looking into a pro machine 105.. do you think it would be a big flex jump as you said that with same flex atomic ones are softer? i am debating whether to maybe go for a 95 pro machine. The hawks gave me a huge shin bangs last year (safe 80 days on them) and I tried the speed machine and just loved how they fit (just in the shop, did not ski in them0. thanks.
I have the Ultra XTD version of the Atomic Hawx 95 - so I am unsure if the flex on that is the same as yours. If it is, it would be a fair amount of flex jump to go to the Pro Machine 105.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna