• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Love In the Great Outdoors? #vanlife

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Every month when I write my rent check I kinda wished I lived in a van...My old F150 I could have pulled it off. I had the top on the back. Ive taken naps in the back seat

mustski

Angel Diva
I loved my VW Westfalia - yes to heater, fridge, and stove. It did have running water but no toilet or shower. I had a porta potty for emergencies. However shower and toilet is overrated for winter since you can't hook up or store water due to bursting pipes. That said, I gave up my van after Gavin was born. Pregnancy played hell with my bladder and nighttime potty wake ups became the norm for me. Since we camp a lot in bear territory, I switched to an RV for the toilet. We will camp in winter, but no hookups means hiking it to the campground restroom. In a pinch, I'll spend a night at a rest stop, however, I'm mostly over the roughing it thing.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
There are some pretty nice 4 season vans coming out. Yesterday Winnebago just released the BOLDT which is a four season on a MB diesel chassis. Last year they came out with REVEL which is 4x4 MB diesel, also four season. Four season means it's well insulated so your water lines don't freeze among other things.

mustski

Angel Diva
There are some pretty nice 4 season vans coming out. Yesterday Winnebago just released the BOLDT which is a four season on a MB diesel chassis. Last year they came out with REVEL which is 4x4 MB diesel, also four season. Four season means it's well insulated so your water lines don't freeze among other things.
Now THAT sounds interesting!l ... if the tanks hold enough water!

DeeSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Most of my childhood vacations were spent travelling around Europe in a camper van. Probably in response, I spent my adult vacations in the fanciest hotels I could afford. And then I had kids. And now I keep thinking how great it would be to have a van!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna