• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Lola needs to do some catching up^

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
According to this post, her lovely Lil has the perfect two ski quiver.
https://www.theskidiva.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2714&postcount=47

So, what on Earth will Lola buy to complete her two ski quiver?

I think a matching set of Volkl Attiva AC2's and Dynastar Exclusive Legends would be the ultimate.

I wonder if there is a pair of Dynastar's in Lola's future;)

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just learned today that the Ledgends were Lola's first choice for a ski last year. So I am happy to share with her unless we can find an awsome deal for her too.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lil, that would be awesome!
:smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The swap meet at Okemo is November 17-19 (in case you didn't know :smile: ).

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is this along the lines of the "Lola come out and play" thread? Now I have to keep up with the Joneses? . . . er, I mean Divas??? Remember ladies, I have a son's college tuition to pay for, a pair of Dynastars I can borrow from my mother, and a daddy who tunes all my equipment! Not to mention a husband whose ski habits are world renowned. Heck, all I'm hoping for from Santa this ski season is a new pair of socks. Now that would be just great! - virgin socks (wink, wink, on the inside joke here aimed at the male lurkers in the audience :D - that would be virgin socks that come in a really good box). I am quite happy with my skis, thank you. - Lola

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lola, this is whey we love you.
Socks hmmmm.
Seems to me there was a story about someones Mr Diva having a fleet of new socks to have a "fresh" pair(or shall we say virgin pair) when the time arises.:rolleyes:
I hope you ladies have a blast on the Dynastars.

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SnowHot said:
Lola, this is whey we love you.
Socks hmmmm.
Seems to me there was a story about someones Mr Diva having a fleet of new socks to have a "fresh" pair(or shall we say virgin pair) when the time arises.:rolleyes:

Right - and of course, if they come in a really good box, we would have to keep that good box. We may have some need for it in the future. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna