• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Land's End Squall Jacket System on Sale...

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
I also looked at their Squall System shell jacket ($45), which can be paired with one of two different insulated linings (either fleece or polyester - $40) for a combined price of around $90. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the $400-500 jackets, but perfectly serviceable as a ski jacket for those trying to cut some costs (and use the savings for some new skis!
:ski:
Same code as for the pants (FRIENDS).

newboots

Angel Diva
I own a Squall Jacket (insulated). I’m thrilled with it. I prefer to have
More pockets for skiing (especially phone pocket and a sleeve pocket for the RFID), but it’s terrific for a winter jacket. And certainly wallet-friendly in this sale!

IMHO Land’s End runs a little large. I almost always wear a Large, but all my Land’s End clothes fit in Medium.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna