• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Lake Tahoe

C

CMCM

Lake Tahoe is magical, any time of year. I am always awed by its beauty. Here's a quote from Mark Twain:

"At last the lake burst upon us--a noble sheet of blue water lifted six thousand three hundred feet above the level of the sea, and walled in by a rim of snow-clad mountain peaks that towered aloft three thousand feet higher still! As it lay there with the shadows of the mountains brilliantly photographed upon its still surface, I thought it must surely be the fairest picture the whole world affords."

floridakeysskibum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can't remember all the places I skied in Michigan during high school - ex boyfriend raced CUSSA, and I followed him everywhere( I seriously think we skiied everything in the LP, and only a few in the UP), Pennsylvania(don't remember where in 1997), whiteface mountain NY, but out west, A-basin, once in 1988, and again in 2008, Snowbird, Steamboat, Breckenridge, Squaw, Northstar, and Alpine Meadows-thanks to diva summit this year:smile: Can't wait to add more to my listing:smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna