• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Lake Louise Ski Friends

cskis88

Certified Ski Diva
I did a phone interview today and there is a decent chance I will be a Ski Friend next year. This volunteer program for mountain tours is very special, and I am really kind of thrilled about this! If you aren’t familiar with the Ski Friends, here is some information. If you visit Lake Louise, I highly recommend taking a tour. I’ll let you know how it plays out. If not next year, I’m content to stay on the wait list.

Lilia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Heading to Ski Big3 in 2 days, and super excited!

Curious, what question did they ask you?

cskis88

Certified Ski Diva
Heading to Ski Big3 in 2 days, and super excited!

Curious, what question did they ask you?
They had a whole series of questions similar to the application (volunteer experience, why I volunteer, what I do for work, why I love Lake Louise, favourite runs, then a quiz on runs, lifts, and lodges).

Lilia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Will get to know them in person in a couple of days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly