• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Lake Louise December 2015/January 2016

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
Hi, everyone,

It's been a while since I posted – but I've been too busy skiing! :yahoo:

Though our season in the Canadian Rockies started off with a bang, things have slowed down a little bit and we haven't had much new snow in the past few weeks. I decided this year to buy a ski Louise card and I've been skiing so far almost entirely at Lake Louise. It's been really great as my skiing on icy terrain has vastly improved. Although I have to say that the crew at Lake Louise does amazing things with grooming. I think I still prefer Sunshine Village for the snow, I can't deny that the views at Louise are incredible. Additionally, I have had so many bluebird days this year that I think I might have a goggle tan.

Right now, Lake Louise is in fair condition, with some icy patches. But overall conditions are still good. Snow is definitely best on the backside and on Larch. We are supposed to be getting some snow at the end of this week, so will be heading back out this weekend.

Attached are some drool – worthy views! The last one is of my SO enjoying some really ###### beer by an amazing fire pit at the base! so great :banana:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 13

Jilly

Staff member
Oh, I gotta get out there.....I was out to Banff for Hallowe'en. I taught our industry school in Calgary during the week and decided to go out to see some friends. I loved it then, now those pictures....

Gorgeous pictures..................................... Would love to get out there one day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly