• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Killington, March 5

Lmk92

Angel Diva
PERFECT blue bird day today! Not all the lifts were open, but the terrain was 100% open both yesterday and today...and they're blowing snow. Amazing.

We went down some blues and blacks (kids went down some double blacks; I didn't), but we had so much fun in the glades an terrain parks, we're giving them another go tomorrow. :smile:

This was our first trip here, and it won't be our last. I'm very impressed with the attention to customer service (people at the map in case you have questions? Wow), and even the little path back to our condo was groomed.

We'll be so sad to leave tomorrow!

marzNC

Angel Diva
This was our first trip here, and it won't be our last. I'm very impressed with the attention to customer service (people at the map in case you have questions? Wow), and even the little path back to our condo was groomed.
How did you find the condo?

Not all the lifts were open, but the terrain was 100% open both yesterday and today...and they're blowing snow. Amazing.
Snowmaking experience and infrastructure that's been developed over the decades has a lot to do with why Killington is usually first to open and last to close in the northeast.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
The condo was great. A bit dated, but we just love the ski-in, ski-out convenience. It was certainly comfortable! (And I was able to ski with a flask, haha)

Compared to Elk, it's a dream! And to think I only paid $10/day more than Elk, I was stunned. I honestly didn't think I'd like Killington very much, but there was virtually no lift line, if a lift was closed, there was another close by, and the ambassadors on the mountain were so helpful. I was very impressed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly