• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Killington Favorite Trails?

Lmk92

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm still coming down off my Killington high, and I wish I would have asked this before our trip, but as the kids and I are talking about our favorite trails (we all agree on Racer's Edge), I'm wondering what the Divas favorite trails are?

I found myself avoiding some black diamonds because I didn't want to be surpised to find moguls on the hill, but in general, I did enjoy the black diamonds a bit more than many of the blue hills. Now I'm disappointed I didn't go down more of them. I did have a blast on Bittersweet and Skylark, though.

When we go back, which hills should I not miss?

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My favorite cruisers are Needles Eye and Cruise Control. For weekday fun, I like to play in the Stash, but it's too crowded on the weekends. It's a terrain park, but it always seems to have nice soft snow, dipping in and out of the trees.

Lmk92

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We had a blast over in the easy terrain park. We were also playing in those trees for a few hours. We did not venture onto superstar, but now we were wishing we did. Does that one have moguls?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
We had a blast over in the easy terrain park. We were also playing in those trees for a few hours. We did not venture onto superstar, but now we were wishing we did. Does that one have moguls?
There are always some moguls off to the side on the lower part, sometimes moguls on the last steep section.

The cruisers over at Bear Mountain are nice. All of them.

Lmk92

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes! What are the double blacks like over there? I couldn't gather the nerve to try any of them, but the others were gorgeous!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The double blacks at Bear? Outer Limits is totally bumped and very long. And to be honest, I haven't skied Devil's Fiddle.

Members Online