• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

KeyStone ski buddy

Fitmom

Certified Ski Diva
Hey ladies!
I’m in Keystone for the weekend for my first ski trip of the year. My husband is injured and is unable to ski. If anyone is in the area and needs a ski buddy let me know! :smile:

Fitmom

Certified Ski Diva
Sorry your husband is on the injured list. You are very close to having enough posts to see the section called Meet On The Hill in Divas Only. That's where Divas post dates when they are looking to meet up for a few runs.

Have you checked out to see who has posted in the Colorado thread?
https://www.theskidiva.com/forums/index.php?threads/colorado-19-20.24035/

Thanks! I checked the thread and didn’t see anyone. It ended up working out. I just need to post more so I can see that thread

COcanuck

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They were great! It wasn’t terribly busy, no waiting in lift lines and there were enough runs open to not get bored. This is my first time out for the season and it was a blast. It was a pretty gorgeous weekend.

oh man, sorry I missed this, I'm in Colorado, home base is Aspen/Snowmass, I was out skiing this weekend at Snowmass. Are you local to the area?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna