• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Jonesing for Skis in July

Babette

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So here I am 2 days before my knee surgery drawn inextricably back to Ski Diva. I promised myself I'd marry some boots for this season and date skis. But I found some reviews/descrptions of Head Total Joys and I'm *so* tempted to buy a pair of last season's. Somebody stop me!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Boots first, demo skis second, buy third. You can’t judge a ski by the review. You do have to ski on it. Unless you have a lot of extra money and then you can buy all of them and then we will look for you in the ‘what’s in your ski quiver thread’!

I bought a pair in March that should have been, based on the same manufacturer, the same type of ski as I had before, a good match for me. To replace the ones that died in January! Which I loved! I hated the new ones! I skied on them twice and sold them the next day. And demoed a pair the last day I skied this past season and bought them at the end of the day! At 50% off!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Did anyone mention that on-line shopping is a great way to pass the time while you are healing? It was for me.

Warning: It can also be addictive and very costly. You can overdo and then you can over-overdo. Enjoy.

newboots

Angel Diva
I’ve found that online shopping is so convenient now that I’m living in a rural area. I’m farther from the main shopping hub around here (W. Lebanon NH) than I used to be, and Claremont is still a long trip (25 minutes maybe?). Amazon, eBay, and all the others are SO close in comparison.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly