• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Jackson

cvana

Certified Ski Diva
I'm trying to put together a family trip to Jackson Hole Feb 5-10, hoping to ski in/out. Family of four, need 3 beds. I'm cheap but can afford a nicer stay. Any intel out there for me? Hoping to go without a car. My plan was to ski 3 days at JH, one at Grand Targhee, and maybe one at Powder. Ski in/out a priority, as we did that at Alta and found it a wonderful luxury worth paying for. Have an option at Teton Mountain lodge and spa, but 2 queen beds won't cut it, and the bump to 3 beds is quite pricey. Thanks for any help, I seem to be unable to make a decision and any help appreciated!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Have you tried talking to Jackson Hole Resort reservations on the phone? As I understand it, they manage some privately owned condos. I usually look on VRBO early on.

What I and a three adult friends did a few years ago was book a condo in one of the complexes along the internal shuttle bus line. It was 2BR with a sofabed in the living room. Two of us shared a bedroom, a third slept in the other bedroom, and one used the sofabed. Pretty sure it was booked with JH Resort.

However, we booked months in advance for early season. Given the good snow this winter, those type of condos may be fully booked or are being used by the owners.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm trying to put together a family trip to Jackson Hole Feb 5-10, hoping to ski in/out. Family of four, need 3 beds. I'm cheap but can afford a nicer stay. Any intel out there for me? Hoping to go without a car. My plan was to ski 3 days at JH, one at Grand Targhee, and maybe one at Powder. Ski in/out a priority, as we did that at Alta and found it a wonderful luxury worth paying for. Have an option at Teton Mountain lodge and spa, but 2 queen beds won't cut it, and the bump to 3 beds is quite pricey. Thanks for any help, I seem to be unable to make a decision and any help appreciated!
How are you planning to get from JH to Targhee? Also, what is Powder?

I was on the vacation rental sites last night for a similar time frame and found quite a bit in Driggs for very reasonable rates. But, no ski in ski out there, of course. I do wonder if a lot of travelers are hitting CO and UT (OK, I KNOW they're hitting UT!) and therefore some reservations for JH and Targhee have been canceled.

marzNC

Angel Diva
There used to be a day bus from Jackson to GT. Could even get a day ticket bundled with the bus fare. Don't know if that is running this season.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly