• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Jackson/Moose WY - Dornans

W8N2SKI

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank heaven for business trips that take me west! In mid-October I'll be in Park City for a week (meetings), and then my BFF and I will head up to the Jackson area and will stay (hopefully) at Dornan's. https://www.dornans.com/ BFF is from Idaho and has hiked the area many times in the summer, but I've only been there to ski.

Any recommendations for fall season activities? I think we'll be there for 4 days or so. My friend is training for a 21 day trekking trip in New Zealand in February, so we will undoubtedly do some hiking. Any favorite trails in the area that you'd recommend? Given the time of year, we'll likely be sticking to the lowlands. Is the lake still kayak-able at that time of year (generally)? There is a MTB rental place on property - any experience with beginning MTB in the area?

I'm sure there's plenty of tourist info out there, but I'd love to hear from any folks who've actually been there and done fun stuff. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna