• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

J&J vaccine follow up

Susan 76

Certified Ski Diva
Hi ladies,

Just to follow up with all of you on my vaccine experience. Yesterday morning I received the J&J and it so far has been very positive.
I had absolutely no side effects at all and think it has really helped my sinus problems.. I have no fatigue at all. Thank you all for your
advice.. I went up to New Hampshire to get it because I could not find any J&J in Massachusetts, but I didn’t mind the drive. I am all set now for the ski season and will use my Epic Pass.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Thank you for the update! I am so very glad you had a good experience. Wishing you a wonderful ski season ahead!!

Susan 76

Certified Ski Diva
Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful and snowy ski season as well.

newboots

Angel Diva
Yes, very good to hear! I'm so glad that friendly support helped you make the decision. (One can almost always come here for friendly support!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilly1965