• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

It's that time of the year, rheindeer sighting!!

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
it's that time of the year when we seek to humiliate our horses! Or at least that's what they think! Chrome was a pretty good sport about it. Darla is the little girl that has been learning to ride him, he adores her she brings him carrots and strawberry pop-tarts!!! Lol! Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• 404725_2873004704816_1250861992_3182261_1165448029_n[1].jpg
    404725_2873004704816_1250861992_3182261_1165448029_n[1].jpg
    68 KB · Views: 22

Downunder Diva

Angel Diva
Oh that is just *classic* :clap: thanks for making my day! My horses are so going to get this treatment next year :laugh: Merry Christmas!

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
CUTE!!! :laugh: I have been looking out for a Santa hat for Huey. That, and someone who can take a decent pic (because Mr. Serafina, lord love him, cannot). I might be changing my tune and looking for antlers now!!

Nice pinto, by the way!

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
Thanks he's a registered American Paint but he carries his tail a lot like an arab especially when he is not quite comfortable about his what's going on. The first time he was in a dressage arena with a big scary judges booth he flagged so high he looked like a saddlebred! Lol! Darla (little girl) rides him western, barrels and pole bending doesn't seem to phase him, but I school him at training level in dressage judges booths can freak him out! Lol! all and all he's a pretty nice all around horse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna